B+H Insurance offers retirement services to businesses in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and more.
Why Choose the BHI Retirement Services Team?
Choosing which retirement planning solutions will work best for you and your employees is no easy feat. Our team helps companies design, implement, and monitor their ideal retirement plan. Our goal is to minimize management risk for the Plan Sponsor while helping them deliver the highest standard of retirement solutions to their participants.
Guidance for Both Sponsors and Participants: A Two-Fold Approach
The BHI Retirement Services team works hand in hand with Plan Sponsors to educate them about their responsibilities, guide them through the steps to remain in legal compliance, and minimize their liability exposure by:
- Creating your education policy statement.
- Designing and analyzing your current plan and future goals.
- Offering customized solutions that ensure costs and plan provider relationships are in check.
- Reducing your plan sponsor’s risk by walking you through the process and compliance documentation as well as benchmarking your plan against industry standards.
- Ensuring your plan is compliant with the most up-to-date Department of Labor regulations.
- Continuing to help you select, monitor, and adjust your investment options as well as draft an investment policy statement for your unique plan.
- Educating you about your options, work to build a smart retirement strategy for your business and begin designing the implementation plan.
For over nineteen years, the members on our team have been collaborating with businesses of all varieties and sizes to design, implement, and monitor successful retirement plans. We have found that education is key in running a successful plan for employees and therefore partner with plan sponsors to provide that critical component by:
- Teaching your participants how to monitor their progress, decide on deferral amount, and show them how goal setting can help them better prepare for retirement.
- Educating participants on the investment choices to ensure they have the knowledge to create and maintain an appropriate portfolio and encourage them to be disciplined and prudent in their investment choices.
- Providing your participants resources from The BHI Retirement Services team, third-party educational material, provider material, as well as original articles written and provided by our firm.
We work with top-tier providers to deliver the best in class retirement planning options available. We vet each and every one of these providers upfront and review their programs annually to ensure success over the life of the plan. For more information, please reach out to Brian Carney by email or phone.
Beginning in 2001, Brian has spent his entire career in the financial services industry. Brian continues to provide purely independent and conflict-free financial advice with each and every one of his clients. As his experience has evolved, Brian has found his niche serving business owners and entrepreneurs seeking comprehensive planning services. A lifelong Delawarean, Brian graduated from the Tatnall School and Ursinus College. He has earned various industry designations including CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ (CDFA™) and Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®).
“BHI is an insurance company offering insurance products and services that are offered and sold through individually licensed and appointed agents in all appropriate jurisdictions. Guarantees provided by insurance products are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing carrier. Insurance products and services are NOT offered or sold through RiversEdge Advisors, LLC but are offered and sold through individually licensed and appointed agents in various jurisdictions.”