WHAT is Personal Lines insurance?
- Personal Lines insurance includes property and casualty insurance products that protect individuals from losses they couldn’t afford to cover on their own. Types of personal insurance include auto, home, renters, flood, valuable possessions, watercraft, RV, motorcycle, umbrella, etc. We highly recommend that our clients cover ALL their valuable personal property.
WHO is my Personal Lines agent?
- We’re glad you asked! Meet our team of 4 experienced professionals who are here to help:
- They are the liaison with your insurance carrier. At BHI, we work with over 10 personal lines carriers. Our team is here to assist with all your personal insurance needs such as coverage information, changes to your policy, and any additional quotes you may request. They will occasionally advise you to call your carrier directly for inquiries, especially those related to billing or claims. We are a growing agency trying to meet the various needs of our many clients daily. We ask for your understanding because sometimes, our team experiences very high call volume. Please be patient and leave a message- we guarantee you a call back within 24 hours from one of our 4 Personal Lines team members.
WHERE can I get Personal Lines insurance?
- To inquire about Personal Lines Insurance please contact our licensed agent, Jake Condron, for information and quotes
- Jake Condron
WHEN should I get Personal Lines insurance?
- It is important to be insured properly when purchasing a new home, rentals, new vehicles, youth drivers, boats or any other personal items that should be covered. If you are unsure on coverages, feel free to contact our agency for additional information.
WHY should I get it?
- These types of insurance coverages make it possible to own a car or home without risking financial ruin. Being properly insured will prepare you for any type of unforeseen loss including an accident or natural disaster.